Cookies are small text files that are stored in a computer’s browser directory. They help site providers with things like understanding how people use a site, remembering a user’s login details, and storing site preferences.
- ensure that our services function properly,
- understand how visitors use and engage with our site, and
- analyse and improve services.
The following cookies maybe operational on this site:
You can opt out of cookies using this link, with the exception of those cookies that are necessary to provide you with our services.
Your web browser may allow you to manage your cookie preferences, including to delete and disable Swiis cookies. You can take a look at the help section of your web browser or follow the links below to understand your options. If you choose to disable cookies, some features of our site or services may not operate as intended.
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
- Opera: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies