- The Refer a Friend scheme is only open to approved Swiis Foster Carers;
- The Refer a Friend scheme does not apply to prospective foster carers interested in respite care only or people who are only willing to provide support care to an already approved foster carer;
- The Refer a Friend scheme does not apply to individuals who are already known to or who have already enquired with Swiis on the date of the referral;
- The referral will not qualify if the referred candidate is already on our database and we have been in contact with that person in the last six months;
- There are no limits to the number of referrals an individual can make;
- The referrer will receive payment once the new carer is approved and they receive their first placement;
- The referred candidate must be eligible to work and live in the UK;
- The referred candidate must be available for placements.
Payment will be received directly once all conditions have been met.
Swiis Foster Care Scotland Ltd reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw the Refer a Friend scheme at any time and without notice. Swiis Foster Care Scotland Ltd shall not be liable for any losses or damages that may result from entering the Refer a Friend scheme.